Change can happen in an instant. New products, processes and technologies herald new opportunities, but also threaten existing organizations, teams and positions. Success requires the ability to innovate. The choice is yours - disrupt or be disrupted.
Innovation Leadership is a four-week course that examines how you can leverage the power of innovation to capitalize on opportunities that will add value and resilience to your career and your organization. By examining cutting-edge case studies, building in-demand skills, and learning from world-class faculty, you will leave with an increased understanding of the current technology landscape, tools to succeed in innovation, and strategies for applying innovation competencies to your career.
- Week 1: Learning from Historical Perspectives on Innovation and Building an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Week 2: Cultivating a Creative Culture
- Week 3: Using ChatGPT in Your Organization
- Week 4: Activating Creativity to Future-Proof Your Organization and Team
"This course has been an eye-opener for me in terms of learning about what innovation leadership truly is and getting to know some of the tools and concepts which I can apply in my current role."
- Sagar Kapoor, Sr. Principal Customer Success Manager, Salesforce
"I would not only highly recommend the class, but I would say that this curriculum is essential for anyone who wants to know what it takes to stay relevant in the coming years."
- Paul Sullivan, Director, Business Planning and Analysis, Novartis