Develop your leadership effectiveness and maximize your team’s results by learning and applying proven coaching methods.
Coaching is a core competency of agile, multi-dimensional leaders who guide and empower teams capable of navigating uncertainty and producing results. Leader as Coach is a highly-experiential program that will develop you to become a more “coach-like” leader using concepts that are grounded in developmental psychology, neuroscience and research in leadership effectiveness.
Throughout the executive program you will develop a core competency of coaching, equipped with tools to build collaborative, trusting relationships and learn to communicate effectively on different levels throughout your organization.
*This program is offered online and in-person. Please view the schedules carefully to determine which format is right for you.
What You’ll Learn:
Coaching concepts are grounded in developmental psychology, neuroscience, and research in leadership effectiveness. Upon successful completion of the program, you will:
- Develop multi-dimensional leadership skills
- Reframe limiting mindsets to ones connected to your values and purpose
- Apply coaching skills to different work contexts
- Build your capacity to engage in more meaningful interactions
- Create authentic, real relationships focused on performance effectiveness
- Empower your team, motivate them and ultimately guide them to reach their full potential while achieving results in your organization
- Navigate through uncertainty and complexity with more ease and clarity
Please feel free to refer to the attached letter template to present to your employer or other sponsor for funding to participate in the program.