In a world of uncertainty, complexity, diversity, and technological change, the ability to quickly adapt and respond is essential.
Coaching is a core competency of agile, multi-dimensional leaders who guide and empower teams capable of navigating uncertainty and producing results. Leader as Coach is a highly-experiential live online program that will develop you to become a more “coach-like” leader using concepts that are grounded in developmental psychology, neuroscience, and research in leadership effectiveness.
You will learn to develop collaborative, trusting relationships that will enable you to achieve optimal results and excel as a leader — building your capacity to connect with others, understand them and communicate effectively on different levels.
Learner OutcomesWhat You’ll Learn
Coaching concepts are grounded in developmental psychology, neuroscience, and research in leadership effectiveness. Upon successful completion of our online program, you will:
- Develop multi-dimensional leadership skills
- Reframe limiting mindsets to ones connected to your values and purpose
- Apply coaching skills to different work contexts
- Build your capacity to engage in more meaningful interactions
- Create authentic, real relationships focused on performance effectiveness
- Empower your team, motivate them and ultimately guide them to reach their full potential while achieving results in your organization
- Navigate through uncertainty and complexity with more ease and clarity